View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 20:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 380/350/175
BF:
Progress: 15%
Cool My goal is 175

I think a goal of 175 is good. I am trying my hardest this time. So far, I have lost about 22 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. I have been on yo yo diets for years and finally want to do something to end that. I want to maintain a healty wait and get down to something that will make me feel great!

I started at 380, I am now about 358, so yes I have a lot to lose, but hopefully with everyone's help on here I will be able to do it.

I have not been totally following the Atkins Diet, but I have been limiting my carbs and trying to watch everything else as well. Im taking a multi-vitamin everyday, with an extra boost of Vitamin E (cause I heard it was good for you).

Well I will definitely keep everyone up to date and please let me know how you all are doing and anything else that you think will help me with my goal. I took a "Before" picture and as soon as I get it scanned I will post it, along with current pictures through out my progress. Write to me!!!

I am a 28 year old white male, 6'0, 358, short black hair, brown eyes, and a very cool person!
Sponsored Links