#6   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 15:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%

Thank you very much to both of you

Im not going to give up just yet, I am going to spend the next few days till I can go grocery shopping making out a menu for 2 weeks time planed around this meal plan guidelines and I think okay 6 oz would be plenty protien per meal. and the fruit can go for now because I will make it as close to Atkins as possible just controled more,

I no longer have access to a scale The scale I used was at my Moms work and she is in the Hospital for the next 2 months.. Only good thing about her being there is I go to see her and have to walk everyday to do so. So I get a little excersize.

Thank for the Link Karen. I will look in awhile when I get home from the Hospital. I use to go to the on-line meetings a few times thru AOL but seems they are closing down AOL A&R so it will not be there much longer.

Sh'Ra Thanks you Hun your doing great too!! And I will keep the Fruit ideas for when I am able to add in some fruit to my plan. Maybe keep it for when I want to do something sinful hhahaha,
and I can sure relate to the eating machine ..thats me sometimes and other times I have to force myself to eat ick..

Thanks
TheGoddess aka Trina