#8   ^
Old Thu, Sep-30-04, 19:42

Plan: Currently on PSMF cycle
Stats: 198/157/150 Female 5'9"
BF:? No thank U !!
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn22uncw
i am not sure it i am hungry or not when i wake up. i think i am a little bit but i definitely continue eating way past when i am full. thanks for the advice everyone
in a typical day i eat
1 low carb hot cereal,
2 laughing cow, veggies
3 chicken breast, pb on 1 slice wheat bread
4 tuna with mustard on lettuce
5 lo carb ice cream or hot tea

i also exercise for an hour daily, take a 2 mile walk every night and do an ab class 3x a week. i found that even if i eat more during the day, i still tend to eat a lot at night. also, i feel like i can't fall asleep unless i eat right before bed then i still wake uuup in the middle of the night, Does anyone else do this? maybe it is stress because every day i am worried my boyfriend is going to get killed in iraq

I'm not that familiar with the South Beach diet but it seems to me your choices are rather carby and would probably contribute to a lot of the cravings you are experiencing. Would it be possible for you to exchange the breads, cereals and ice cream for some more protein sources (expecially if you are exercising) and perferably a little more fat (ie. mayo or olive/flax/coconut oil)? Are you eating enough?? In your case 10 to 12 times your body weight would be approx 1250-1500 cals/day. I think you might find some relief from the uncontrollable cravings you are having if your blood sugars were a little more under control.