#5   ^
Old Thu, Sep-30-04, 18:39

Plan: Currently on PSMF cycle
Stats: 198/157/150 Female 5'9"
BF:? No thank U !!
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn22uncw
hi everyone, i know people were talking about this earlier but i was really hoping someone could give me advice on night eating. tuesday i woke up with a finishied jar of peanut butter on my bed and last night it was whip cream, it makes me stomach hurt and throws off my eating for the rest of the day, for instance, i don t get hungry till around noon. i do not even really remember eating the food and i eat it until it is all gone, i would really like to stop because my boyfriend comes back from iraq in february and we are going to be living together. i would really appreciate anyones advice!?

I noticed in your stats that you are 5'5". It seems to me you shouldn't have any weight to lose. Do you think maby you are not eating enough during the day and your body is so hungry that it tries to take over when your defenses are down? You seem to be choosing foods that are nutritious so maby you actually need the nutrients. The body is amazingly adept at self-preservation.
Maby you could post a menu of what you would typically eat in a day so we can see what is going on in that department.