Thread: Ricki's Gym Log
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-30-04, 15:06

Plan: Atkins...hp/hf
Stats: 333/313.2/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%

looks like youre off to a great start! when i started i simply followed the BFL routine....upper body mondays, cardio tuesdays, lower wednesdays, cardio thursdays, upper fridays, cardio saturdays and rest day sundays....then the NEXT week you flip and do lower monday and friday, upper wednesday and cardio in between with sundays off! you just keep switching every week! i find that lifting 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week are really working!! it helps for me to have a set routine to follow.
are you taking L-glutimine? it really helps with the soreness....consider it!!

as far as the squats....just take it slow and easy....i find that if i try to go too fast my ankles hurt.....but im only up to 84lbs barbell squats so what do i know?? hehhee....cant wait till im up in the hundreds!

anything is better than nothing girl! youre doing great! just remember to do the lifts correctly and with slow concentrated movements...never try to increase your weights unless you are sure you can handle it either...injury will curb your entire exercise routine! whats most important is that you are doing SOMETHING and not NOTHING right??

im so proud of you!