#7   ^
Old Mon, May-14-01, 22:20
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Wink Hi Shelley

Ok guys I'll try not to complain about the weather but just one more time ""UGH""" I don't like rain in the daytime just night lol. OK shush up Lizzy. Shelley, one of my daughters also complained about the grubs when talking to me this weekend. I have one for you: when I moved out here 11 yrs. ago from Acton, Ontario and experienced the first summer I was completely taken aback by the enormous slugs we have out here. I actually thought they had a special growing compound in this earth, that is how big they are another """UGH""". Shucks I better quit this ugh or I'm never going to live it down. By the way don't cement grass is so much softer on the bare feet. I better get something straight so that you all know that I love it out here no matter what. Love the summers without the humidity and I sure do enjoy not having to shovel snow. I just go up to Whistler and enjoy the snow and leave it there. Ok got to cover all my tracks I also love Ontario and miss the four seasons and believe it or not do I ever miss the fall fairs, and I miss going up to Perry Sound to go fishing, ummmmm bass, pike and walleye.

Take care
Lizzy