Old Mon, May-14-01, 22:02
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Wink Hi Rilee

Hi There:
Would love to send you some rain. I know I'm bitching about the rain but really to tell the truth this is the most rain we have had in a month so they said on the news. To-morrow rain then changing in the afternoon. We are going to get better weather as the week goes on, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll wake up to-morrow morning mind you just one more time and stick my tongue out at Mother Nature. (I'm pushing it, she just might get revengeful lol). On the serious side I do hope you guys get rain soon as I realize how dangerous this type of heatwave can be. We have had some nice days but me I'm waiting for the temperture to get past 15 celcius and stay there. Mind you we don't have enough water in reserve if we have a dry summer and we will be put on water restriction. Wednesday I will be busy with elections from 7:3o a.m. till 9 p.m. but I hope to be outside on Thurs. as long as Mother Nature has a short memory and doesn't remember what I said or did to her lol.
P.S. I'm going for the gusto: Blame Mother Nature for the 3 capachinno's I had to-day just to keep form getting under the covers and vegetating, lol. Back to being a good girl to-morrow.

Lizzy