Thread: 190's Club
View Single Post
  #118   ^
Old Sun, Jan-27-02, 14:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

Hi everyone, I'm so glad that I'm able to come to this site and that there are people that I can share my challenges and successes with. It's a lot easier when you don't have to do this alone!

donnaj...my birthday is july 8th... when is yours? Wouldn't it be funny if we were on the same day :-) That's great that you're walking a mile a day...that's pretty impressive! I wish I could get into that habit. I know per the Nike saying "Just Do It"...but, wow it hard to start. I do know that weight training is more effective when you do cardio exercises...so, I need to work on that.

Marlaine...I'm also doing weight training...and it seems to make it difficult to see the progress on the scale...but, it's definitely visable in terms of the inches. I just hope it get's rid of the flab

Sunshine2...don't worry we will make it! we still have almost a month before Valentine's day...and you're right, if we don't make it by then, we'll make it by February or March. But, I bet you we will look a lot smaller by Valentine's day
(YeY all of us)!

Gilta...I set measurement goals that I hope to achieve at the end of one year :-) I know that seems a long ways away but, I'm working with Joyce Vedral's weight training program...and I started at an easy...slow pace...it gets harder every 3 months. She's says that after one year you'll have an entirely new body...so, we'll see what happens. The last few weeks have been tough with the fibromyalgia...but, I'm still committed to seeing this through. P.S., the only reason I probably fit into a size 12 is the combo of the weight training plus I'm 5' 8 1/2 (tall girl here...smile)