#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-27-02, 13:21
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 295/251/195
BF:
Progress: 44%
Question fiber yes, no, maybe so?

the low carbing is going good. i know i have lost a good little chunck, but still have not weighed in. the biggest problem i am having here is the dam veggies. i am still pretty plugged up. I am sure there are lots of good recipies for vegies, a few i have tried, but i am sorry, i just hate them. I just bought some packages of mixed brockley and cauliflouer (SP) that are per serving 4g carbs (of that 2g fiber). this is about the only thing i can stand, and when cooked with butter or cheese, it goes down quickly. my plan is to eat 2 servings, 2 times a day. because i love the rest of the food so much this will not bug me. Besides, once i get totally sick of eating the same thing, i will look then. I still am not sick of the eggs and bacon!! will this be enouph? this is how it will break down daily:

* 2 servings of brockley and cauliflouer in butter for snack during, or after lunch, before dinner (4g fiber)

* 2 servings of brockley and cauliflouer in cheese for snack after or during dinner (4g fiber)

* 1 tbs of metamucil (no sugar) at bedtime (3g dietary fiber, 2g soluble fiber prob. one gram sugar even though it doesn't say it)

I figure this would be 13g of fiber / day, taking in only 9 non fiber carbs from the veggies, will this be sufficient? is there anyting i am not accounting for? if the 13g of fiber is not enlouph, I could always take another teaspoon of metamucil in the moring and bring it up to 18g. how much do i actually need?

thank you for your help. this is important. I would like to stay on induction for a few more weeks. All is well, and i am not even close to sick of it yet. thank you for your help!!!!

yesturday i wore a pair of 42"waist pants to work. I normally wear 44''. It was a pleasent surprise because I had no idea it was the pants i hadn't worn in over 2 years until I took them off and glanced at the tag!!!! i thought i was wearing my 44''s!!!

Sponsored Links