View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jan-27-02, 08:53

Plan: Insulin Control Plan
Stats: 310/310/175 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%

HI:

No I didn't find one! I tried E-Bay and Yahoo auctions, but nothing. I cannot buy from half.com because I live in Canada - you have to be in the USA to buy from them. I found a copy at Chapters (a Canadian bookstore) but they want C$36 for it.

What I have done instead is taken what information you gave me last week and continued to glean information off of the website. I am trying it with just that information.

I lost 7lbs, but I am up 2lbs today because I had some noodles last night and a couple of pieces of fudge that my stepdaughter made (BAD!!!!!). I like eating this way, because for me yogurt is almost as good as any other COMFORT food that I can think of!

I am still trying to keep my carbs down to about 20g or less per day! I may not be doing the GO diet properly, but it is extra food that I would not eat on ATKINS. Call it what you want - it works for me.

The one thing that I really want to do is get below 259lbs because that seems to be where I stick, or have a bad day and gain a few pounds back!

Hope all is going well with you!

Georgina
309.5/264/175