#8   ^
Old Mon, Sep-27-04, 01:51

Plan: none
Stats: 63/54/50 Female 1,60
BF:
Progress:
Default suffering from nocturnal eating

Hi guys,
I am also suffering from nocturnal eating since I was 15. First of all, I'd like to say that everybody in my family is nocturnal eating. They consider it quite normal but I think that this behavious is not normal at all. So I am trying to stop it. Now , I am trying to discover how and due to which reasons I took up this habitude. If I didn't feel a bloating stomach and severe pains in my stomach,I could have considered it normal. However, these pains are killing me in the morning. Most of the time, I am dehydrated and my sleepiness is extended throughout the day. and also I sleep more than I need when I binge in the middle of the night. In fact, I read this discussion site a month ago and many other sites on the web with redars to nocturnal eatign and I figured out the main reasons which breed this kind of behaviour. Thus, for one month I didn't really eat in the night. However, these days I am feeling over stress and it began again.
I had been always chubby since my infancy. I really love eating. In my childhood, my family started to warn me about my weight. So thereafter the will of eating is associated with a sense of guilt in my mind. While I was preparing myself for university entrance exam, the amount of stress doubled. Accordingly,the number of nights when I binged increased and I gained lots of weigh. Then I broke up with a guy, who I regarded as the love of my life. Then he started to go out with a girl thinner than me. I was thinking like that: "Oh, I am a very succeded student, I can achieve anythingbut ı can not achieve to lose wight"
ın view of all these points, I reason that this reaction is due to many reasons. And I believe that it is quite psychological. All I need to do is sto relieve all the things that I stuffed in my subconscious and discover my symbols. If anybody would like to share his/her idea about this matter, you are welcome and I will appreciate your efforts in communicating your views to me
bye
M