View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Mon, May-14-01, 16:18

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Default It worth a try!

I'm sure we have all been where you are. But remember...the medical industry doesn't make money by keeping you well. But they will tell you this is a bad diet...with out doing the research! They will tell you low-fat/low-cal is good...while they take in there BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR from the weight problem it has created. This is all in the Atkins book read it...study it. And remember where the medical industry is making its money. Then ask yourself... Do they REALLY want me well...with out heart disease, weight problem joint problems ect. No they don't! How would they make there money. This is a problem that is getting worse...not better! But it has such positive benefits when you talk to people on this type of diet. My knees would crack when I bent them...and swell unreal. 1 week into this the swelling was gone...2weeks so was the cracking. A friend had psoriasis {really bad dry skin} she had to go to the hospital twice a week for treatment for 10 years...3 weeks doing this its GONE. You can't tell she ever had it.
READ READ READ! And follow you heart. It works and they haven't been able to prove it not healthy yet. And I believe they have been trying since around the 1950's!
Smile,