View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-26-02, 06:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 169/153/120 Female 62"
BF:Start38%
Progress: 33%
Unhappy 2ns cheat in 5 days, where's my willpower?

Hello,
Well on January 20 I did a little cheat. Felt bad, and seriously got back on the wagon. Yesterday, January 25 (only 5 days later!!!) I did a shredded wheat and milk breakfast, and it was open season for the rest of the day. I just ate everything carby and knew I shouldn't but sort of said, Oh the heck with it and kept doing it. Where's my willpower. I felt bad after the lst cheat and fixed it right away, but this cheat was over the top. Why didn't I learn my lesson. Scale is up 2lbs this morning!!!!

I guess it's boredom with my meals. I'm on the run and don't have time to make them interesting right now. Very busy starting a rehearsal schedule.

I want to know, why do I feel like I'm the only one on the forum who's doing this. When I posted this I saw my last post in confessions and thought, oh boy, this looks bad.

BTW, I started very gung-ho and was doing so well. Also, by the end of the day the carb cravings were coming less than every hour. Today my body feels fat, slow and sluggish. I was also having heart palpitations last night, and felt jittery. Is that carb reaction?

What am I doing? HEEELPPP! IT seems like the cheat is worse because I did one onllly 5 days ago. If it had been a month or two I wouldn't be so hard on myself. Yeeeeessh! Egad! Yech! Yukky-yukky!

Here goes again.
Sponsored Links