#7   ^
Old Mon, May-14-01, 10:40

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Default hee hee!

Karen,
Your great! HA! You sound like someone who would be great fun to hang around!
I'm a pretty stubborn person when I find something that works. But it hurts me when I have love ones in my life...like my parents...and they tell me they cant afford to eat like me. I don't see how you can afford to eat any other way. They both have high blood pressure and heart problems. Mom has a problem that the doctors can't explain where her foot and hand gets so dry and bumpy and will even bleed. Dad has had several strokes and is have small ones on a daily bases. He also has a problem where he will get real white, sweaty, cold and develops the shakes. As soon as he consumes a large amount of sugar he is okay. I KNOW THIS WOULD HELP HIM! I have come to terms with the fact that they will never try this. But it still makes me sad. I did get my Aunts on it. And my husband was a great turn around! He can believe how he has change mentally and physically...it has improved our marriage 100%

I know what I'm doing is right for me and my family...But I'm a rescuer! ha! I JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BETTER EVERYWHERE! HA! Oh well, maybe in a perfect world!
Smile,