#1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-25-02, 19:30
Pending Member

Plan: atkins (was on sommersize)
Stats: 145/153/120
BF:
Progress: -32%
Default i am a sloth..

i am only 20 years old, but i see myself becoming obese in the near future.

2 times in my life, i have gained significat weight, both times 20 pounds within a month..

and i have forever tried to lose them, and became sicker and sicker.

i started dieting at age 11. and now, my body refuses to lose weight.

as a child, since i was born to the age of 6 years old, i spent most of that time in the hospital. i dont know what i had, but it was probably an eating disorder. i didnt care about weight back then, but i hated eating. i lived through needles and nutrient injections.
i didnt even drink water.

and i think that has permanently damaged my body, or maybe made it SO efficient that it refuses to lose weight and hangs onto caleries as i eat them.

i have tried diet after diet. and there was a period of 5 months where i did the following : every single day, wake up at 5 am, excersised for 3 hours. got to school at 8:30 am. ate food 2 hours later. ate lunch at noon. come home at 3pm. excersise for another 3 hours. ate dinner at 5. then nothing else. and ate less than 1000 cal a day.... (i think this would qualify as anorecsic)

first two weeks, ilost 10 pounds, gained it all back in the next month and nothing happened for the rest of the 3 month period.

and there were things like gulping down laxative tea at 10 times the recommanded amount....

and many other things, i was even bulimic...

and i jsut had a major surgery a year ago where i almost bleed to death because my blood had problem cloting...

all the while i was bogged down with depression, fatigue, insomia where i would wake up 4-5 times a nite and sleep talk in my sleep.

is there hope for me? is there?
Sponsored Links