#6   ^
Old Fri, Jan-25-02, 18:00
Registered Member

Plan: slow carb (4 hour body)
Stats: 460/436/220 Male 76 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%
Unhappy why i'm lurking...

I'm not a very active part of this forum. I used to be. Thinking about it, i wasn't sure why i've been not visiting as much. But then i realized.

I'm doing really well in my diet and things are happening pretty much on their own, and i haven't seen too much to keep me coming back, so i've been straying a bit. It's not like i'm too good for this place, far from it, but things are taking care of themselves and i'm kind of falling out of practice with coming here each day.

Now that i made this realization, i'm going to be coming around a lot more, maybe ecery day again. I don't want this forum to be something that i just quit doing, like the other diets i've been on. I hope that i can help anyone out who needs it. I can always learn from others and still take inspiration away from what i read here. So i'm going to try and stay.

bill

oh, p.s. i don't think men need their own section (look at me calling myself a man). We can just title our threads something with men in it if we need that kind of help. Unless women are uncomfortable with us around. Like those gyms for just the ladies. I suppose that would mean a big change around here, and it's probably not likely that's the dase anyway.