View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Sep-21-04, 02:22

Plan: Mod Carbs.1200-1600 cals
Stats: 148/185/120 Female 5"2 or 159cm
BF:
Progress: -132%

Thaanks alot!

About my diet. I know I have been messing to much with it and that the calories are to hight. Its mostly because I had given upp on the diet and b/c I get really restelss and stressfull just thinking about school and the diet when Im home... wich i always am. I have nowhere to go, so I litteraly just sitt here all day long doing absolutely nothing. That just depresses and stresses me out so I just end upp snacking and eating. I binged bigtime on the nutts again last night.. I added it as breakfast, so I only had an egg this morning. Bit Ill eat good before my workout. The reason for why I had decreased the protein so much is because I thought that because I hadent been using it just might have made me gain... so decreased it for the days I wasnt active. Ill be good to eat a little for food.

Supplements. Yepp I take them all. Fish oil 3xday, calcium w. magnesium 3xday, a multivitamin/mineral and a alldaylasting strong vitamin C. So, am I good? I think I got the E in the multi but I dont know about the glutamin. What does that do?

How about the hours I eat. BFL recomends not eating 2h before workout and 1 hour after.. so how do I get the even hours? Thoughts?

Im going to the gym today too.. Ill be working on knees, back and a little abbs.