Old Mon, Sep-20-04, 19:34
Chaos in the flesh!

Plan: custom
Stats: 386/218.2/167 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasha
For me, it's listening to certain music, especially tunes usually played at clubs. For some reason, that modivates me to stick to the LC diet and also to exercise more. Also watching certain reality shows on TV, like Extreme Makeover. They definately make me want to go prove that I could do that, too.

What modivates you guys?

What motivates me....
I guess I never really totally thought about it.
The main reason is health. I want desperately to be healthy
I want to look good.
I see my boyfriend, who loves me dearly look at women like brooke burke or even some chick at the beach with that "damn!" look on his face (he's human, he's allowed - and I get the same look at some guys!) and I want him to look at me that way -
I think I have a great personality - when I'm not feeling down about my weight. I'm often described by my friends as the life of the party, etc. I want my image to match how I feel! Maybe it is selfish and superficial, but I want it, dammit!
I want all those that have doubted me, put me down, put down low-carbers for so long to eat crow! Especially those that have put me down because they didn't want me to change for the better.
I don't want to end up like my mother. She's spent the last 3years battling back from the edge of the grave due to her weight.
I just want it.
I just deserve it.
I just have to work for it