View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Sep-19-04, 03:15

Plan: 30/60/90
Stats: 000/000/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Just musing here.....
had a chat at the gym earlier with a trainer. I was bemoaning how hard it was proving to get back to my previous levels of cardio, and how I have had a measly 2 lb loss since I started back on my exercise regimen six weeks ago. She had not seen me for 4 weeks (shes been in hozzy for an op) and thought I looked noticably thinner. I certainly feel different in my body. I know I am less flabby and some abdominal fat has gone (where I don't know, possibly hanging off my arse where I can't see it?)

Anyway, she suggested I concentrate more on cardio for the time being, as I am lifting without difficulty at my previous levels.

I have been toying with the idea of changing my routine. I'm basically still doing the same exercises I was two years ago and that workout had got a bit stale even then. Although I have a bench and some weights at home, they are puny compared to the weights I can lift at the gym. I am thinking about doing less reps at high weight at the gym every other day, and doing some lighter free weights at home on alternate days. This would give me more time to increase the cardio at the gym.

Well if anyone drops by and sees this and has a comment, please let me know.