#1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-18-04, 07:20
Resident Drunk

Plan: Atkins mostly :)
Stats: 215/202/170 Male 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Day 6 and new questions!

Day 6 yay. I made it through last night, cravings and all. It was pretty hard, and I definitely ate too much. Musta ate like a pound of flank steak last night for dinner...

Ok. I had a big problem sleeping last night. My knees and elbows were aching so bad. I don't know how to explain it.. It hurt so bad that I couldnt sleep. I ended up taking a couple excedrine and an hour later managed to fall asleep. This morning I feel perfectly fine.

I know I'm giving up the carb and the booze and the nicotine. So I though first this may be withdrawal. But I dont remember hearing anything like that. It was so strange how it came and left like that.

And then I think, maybe it's because of the working out I've been doing? But I havent been doing anything different for the last two weeks, with one exception. I started adding Glutamine to my after-workout protein shake. I jsut started two days ago.. but this stuff is supposed to help prevent muscle pain...

I don't know.

Anyway, feeling much better this morning. Looking forward to finishing my work day(9-9 today :P) and then tomorrow makes day 7.

Any ideas abotu the aching would be great.. I'm a bit worried about it

thanks again everyone
Sponsored Links