Thread: 190's Club
View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Wed, Jan-23-02, 11:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

Shirl... Glad you're back on track...doesn't it feel good when we know we're taking care of ourselves and our bodies :-)
I think trying some of the recipes is a great idea...otherwise...it's so easy to get bored. I must say that when I added the Artichoke and spinach dip to my food....wow...that got me through some difficult times. Does have cream cheese and other cheeses in it...but, it was really good! I just don't have it all the time. It sounds like you're doing well...good for U!
Ahhh to be in the 170's again...that would be really, really nice!

Gilta... the exercise effects the scale...so, get prepared. I noticed that big time. However, the inches go down much quicker and you fit into smaller clothes much quicker...so, it's worth it....don't despair. Speaking of that...Congratulations
on your 1" loss since 1/9/01. The fact that your clothes are looser says a lot more than the scale!!!!!

Sunshine2...I'm still amazed at your 6.5 inches lost...that's totally awesome! I wasn't real great at exercising the last 3 weeks (only exercised 2 times a week) and I'm paying the price. The inches lost this month were nominal. However, I do know that it will get better as I resume my 4 - 6 time a week workout schedule. In fact, the scale may have gone down a little quicker because I wasn't working out as much (yikes)...oh well, I'll deal with whatever the results are. I am just really happy that I can wear a size 12 jeans again. They are a little tight...but, wow! at my weight, I wouldn't have expected them to fit at all. It's got to be the result of 3 months of weight training 4 - 6 times a week...that stuff is really powerful. So, here's my commitment, I've already done my lower body workout today, and I'm committing to exercise at least 2 more times this week for a total of 4 workouts.

Everyone have a nice day. And thanks for being on the bb...you gals are an inspiration for me