View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Jan-23-02, 08:44

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 180/176.5/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Jes, thank you!

I really appreciate you responding to me. Yes, I did get the CALP book and plan to check out the program today. I am afraid of the REWARD meal, but hopefully, the book will give some examples of a reward meal?
I know the ATkins will work and get the fat off, but I swear, I just can't live like that forever. I am not a meat lover and I am having to absolutley force the meat down my throat! YUK!!!
If the CALP doesn't work for me, then I am going to have to regroup all together! I know I need to exercise at least 30 mins a day, which I don't. But, if I ever plan to lose and keep it off, no matter what plan I follow, I know I need to exercise!
I wish you all the luck in the world on which program you decide to follow. I think one of the problems is..........we have too many too choose from. LOL LOL I am getting confused ! LOL LOL
Oh well, every one is so different and we must find our own program that will work for us. I would hate to switch from a low carb because I love this forum so much. This is the most active forum, I have ever been on. I love it! Does anyone know of any forum that is say low fat, low calorie that is as good as this forum???????????? Let me know if you do!
Thanks!
Jo Ann in TEXAS JoAnnAtkinson~juno.com