View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Sep-12-04, 11:58

Plan: modified LC carb cycling
Stats: 182/148/125 Female 5"6
BF:
Progress: 60%

Sunday on Body For Life, yeah, my "free day!"

I'm going to do a yoga flexibility video in a minute, walk later, that's about it.

I woke up feel awesome! Took my AM temp and it's back up to 98.3. I slept great. My husband is away and I don't always sleep well without him, just me and the dog now all cuddled up.

Last night I ate a sweet potatoe for dinner, decided to make sure I have 2 starch a day, and one fruit, since I think I just wasn't eating enough carbs to keep my metobolism up. Execeptio will be monday, day after this "free" day, I'll do no starch.

For next week's eating plan I'm going to stay away from whey post workout.

What I've been thinking today is I might experiment with some kind of high protein, high glycemic muffin (I love muffins) that I can scarf down in the car after my weight workouts, as a recovery thing.

I'm thinking of using a flax meal, kamut flour, blueberries, protein powder combination, with sugar, instead of fructose to make it more high glycemic.

My last workout I felt weak, so I think I'm just not recovering, and I'm going to focus this week on getting something right into my system right after a workout. In the past I've always been so PARANOID about eating any starch or anything high glycemic, I go a whey and berry shake which gives me protein, but apparently the fructose goes right into my liver, so it's no help to my muscles.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. There's snow on the mountains here, but the sun is out, and I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT TODAY!! Yes, this is how I got to look like this....!

I'm posting my measurements so I can look back on them:

Weight: 158
Waist: 29"
Hips: 39"
Thighs: 22.75"
Size:10

Goal - absolute DREAM goal by Christmas:

125 lbs
Waist: 25
Hips: 36
Legs: 22
Size 6