#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-12-04, 05:09
based on real events

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198.5/190.5/135 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 13%
Wink Rant

Why are there more men in the grocery stores lately? Am I the only one in the world frustrated by this?

Ok, yes I know, equality, but ladies, PLEASE do your own shopping (alone!). Do you realise that your husbands are incompetent in the grocery store AND down right dangerous when you are not there?

I am tired of getting hit in the back of the legs by a wide eyed shopping novice male, and trying to manouver around the rude ones who leave the carts smack dab in the middle of the isle where you can't get around them either side....or the ones who stop and yap and block the isles, or the husbands who park next to the wives as they dutifully but ignorantly push the cart so no other shoppers can get by them...do they think it is a race???Lets not forget the most evil of all shopping faux paus! DOUBLE PARKING!Gasp!

OR the darn comment I got while putting my daughters (I have 4) 2 boxes of cereal (which I never touched even when I wasn't low carb,) into my cart....the old guy (even worse) stopped in his tracks as he was passing by the end of the isle, stared for a good 30 secs...with not a smile he announced I must be 'hungry' and walked off in a hurry... UGH, why pray tell would you say such a stupid thing? Are you that naive about the grocery shopping JOB??? Do I look hungry? Do I look fat? Do I not look like I am a mother shopping for a family of 6?? Or do you seriously think everyone in there is shopping for themselves and my half full cart was because I was 'hungry'??? Did you not stop to realise how rude your comment was? Or did you think it was aaah funny???? Ok if that was the case, how would you like it if I stopped by while you were underneath your car and stared then said 'oh you must be too cheap to take it in to the mechanic' or while you were whittling away on a piece of wood, 'aah you must be bored out of your mind'....

Please guys, let your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife do the shopping!

Wickedways, an admitted sexist in the shopping isles!
Sponsored Links