View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Sep-10-04, 02:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (modified)
Stats: 152/???/130 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 14%

I will also be waiting for an answer to this...please anyone. I was about to post something like this just this morning.

I have to admit that most people always tell me that I don;t have a lot of weight to loose, actually I don't. I'm very tall and have small bones, I was always skinny!! but last year I gained a little more than 15lb and it seems all of the weight is concentrated around my thighs. They look terrible, almost jiggly. I always exercised even when I was slim, but I wasn't when I was gaining the weight and the first thing I did was to throw myself into exercise, I have tried everything. At the moment I use my bicycle to go everywhere and I go to the gym 5 days a week, I do a combination of step aerobics, Taebo, Callanetics and lift small weights. I have lots of muscles but the fat over it!!

I LOVE my body but I was thinking if I lost that fat then I can have it back the way I like it. I can go to the swimming pool with more confidence and wear my short skirts again!! (I'm tired of these jeans!!)