View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-04, 11:00

Plan: Curves eating plan
Stats: 186/152/140 Female 5'8'
BF:
Progress: 74%

well, tuesday I missed the gym. It was a cardio day.
However, yesterday I went to the gym and did my weight routine and also added some cardio on after weights. Not as good as if I did it on Tuesday ( I would have done it for longer), but not too bad. The bad thing is that I cant make it to the gym today either!!! So I'll add some cardio to my Friday workout and then to some cardio over both weekend days. Hubby will be away for the weekend, so I'll have plenty of time to get my cardio in.

This is what I did for yesterday's workout:

lat pull downs 3 x 90-90-80 x 8-8-8
one-arm dumbbell rows 3 x 30 x 8
sitting alternating bicep curls 3 x 12.5 x 8-7-5
standing ezbar curls 3 x 25 x 8
back extensions 3 x 25 x 8
Abs

I didnt feel like doing abs yesterday, so I did some ab floorwork and ball work instead of incline situps, 45 degree side bend obliques, etc. I dont feel it in my abs as much today as usual, but oh well.

My left shoulder also hurt when I was doing lat pull downs. I dont know why. It still feels a little uncomfortable. Hmmm....

Next time I do back I want to do some cable rows instead of lat pull downs. I'm getting sick of lat pull downs. I may also try pyramiding the weights on my dumbbell rows.

The sitting bicep curls were easier this time, but I think it's because I had the bench at less of an incline while I was sitting.