Old Thu, Sep-09-04, 08:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 265/275/200 Male 72
BF:
Progress:
Default Obese

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi
come on, folks! why are YOU so ignorant and intolerant??

once again, it is not my aim to accuse someone for his or her body it is just that i (yes, one of the guys some of you point with your finger at and say "oh no, look at this conceited drug-fed a**hole over there what does he think who he is?") really want to know something about the reasons why north-americans tend to be either super-fit or super-obese in comparison to europeans who are normally - well - more in between of these two extremes.

sorry that my avatar may arouse feelings of being a super-loser, but if a lean person is not allowed to ask not-lean persons why they are obese, this is a sad thing.

everyone can ask me whatever he wants as long it is not offensive and i think this is the way we should cooperate with each other - just by telling every lean person asking unconfortabe questions to shut up and leave your forum you will never find acceptence in public.

so thanks to those who tried to answer my question and uuuh good bye to those i have offended by asking why you play in the triple-digits-league i wnt dae to ask you such terrible things again.

Heck this obese thing has been around longer than I have. It is no fun being obese because one thing leads to another. It is the most vicious circle you see we do not excercise enough because we are over weight. Then you get diabetes like I did and you get diabetec pain in your feet and legs so bad you can scream. The doctors say oh there is not much we can do take this insulin so you do not die. What they do not tell you is you will gain in excess of 50 pounds by taking the insulin. I do think the junk food from an early age on is a leading problem here. My mother bless her was 98 pounds and diabetic never heavy in her life went blind from diabetes before they knew to control sugar she told me they never even had meters when she was diagnosed. Diabetes is a horrible disease and most people that are overweight will either get it or don't even know they already have it. Do not ignore it for the damage it does to your body can not be reversed.