View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-06-04, 10:40

Plan: TNTDIET
Stats: 327/234/220 Male 74
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default Getting Back on Track

I must admit I left the scene for a week. I was so sick and tired of being on a stall (for 3 months) I lost my faith in the program.

I really want to belive that I am eating right but I think the amount of calories that I take in MUST be too much from fat (since it is 3 times as many calories)

I am going to redo my induction for 2 weeks again.

Then I am going to reduce my fat intake slightly and increase my veggies and fruit (low sugar) to replace the lost calories.

I will then start counting calories. I am 295 so I will allow myself 2500 calories a day (5x500 calorie meals)

I will drink 1 gallon of water a day or more BEFORE I drink a Splenda based soda.

I will exericse 3-6 times a week (I do that anyway)

I really belive that I can eat way too many calories of fat and just not notice.

I would really like to hear from people who have lost more than 40 or more pounds...how did you do it... do you count calories?
Do you avoid certain fats?

(I only eat hard cheeses, Cream, Butter, Coconut Oil, Fish Oil, Natural Peanut butter for fats)

Am I supposed to eat mainy Vegies and a small piece of fat and protein once I am done with induction...I am not getting that part correct (even though I read the book)

HELP!!!

Sponsored Links