View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-02, 06:30

Plan: FatLoCity
Stats: 85/80/60
BF:
Progress: 20%

hmmmm

i visited the kfc website and they give different carb counts for their orginal chicken, who to believe??

i will contact KFC and ask why their count differs from that of an independant operative.

Also the Family Circle fat, fibre and carb count book agreed with KFC

i have the alan whatever his name is diet book and he slams Atkins and low carbing. I have written to him but did not get a reply. This was back in september when i first started to low carb. There was no references in his book so i asked where he had gotten the information he had about low carbing, i also said that it is important to source everything that is printed if it is claiming to be scientific and espec if it is of a medical nature. As he did not reply i dont know where he got his info ( such as the body can only pass out 100 cals worth of fat as ketones and that low carbing puts you into ketoacidois!!!!!! not ketosis,and other little gems like this)

of course none of that means that the www.diet club site is in anyway trying to mislead or has its facts wrong, i just dont like that alan dude.

thanks kim for sharing again...