View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jan-20-02, 16:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/159/120 Female 4' 11
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default DaVinci In Toronto

If anyone is having a problem finding DaVinci syrups like I am, one of the gals (Canadian) from my US LC group gave me the following information when I asked where in Toronto she purchased DaVinci syrup. Here's her reply (hope she doesn't mind me cutting & pasting her message) (thank you fellow LC'r, who shall remain anonomous here)

>>The place I found the syrups was called Zuccarini Gaggia, at 1335 Davenport, south side of the street, 1 block east of Dufferin. Phone number is 416-537-3439. Hours are Mon-Fri 9:30-6 and Sat 10-5, not open Sundays. Price is $9.50 bottle, no tax; if you buy a case of 12, they can be mixed, and are $7.50 per bottle.

If you know someone else that wants them maybe you can go halves on a case. I didn't know anyone else that wanted any or I would have done that.

They have almond, amaretto, banana, blueberry, chai, cherry, english toffee, hazelnut, irish cream, orange, pancake, peach, raspberry, strawberry, vanilla and watermelon. This is a wholesaler so if you call them they may supply to somone closer to you. If not, you can buy them right there.<<

Ciao,
Norma June