View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-20-02, 09:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/228/170
BF:
Progress: 28%
Angry Insanity draws closer by the minute...

I started atkins a few days before the new year, and was super hyped about it. I breezed through the intro period with ease loosing a massive 14 pounds in just 2 weeks. I was stunned and amazed with the progress.

I now am approaching the 1 month mark (6 days from now) and currently reside at -10 pounds of my origional weight (gaining back 4 of the 14 pounds lost). I have been doing everything right as far as I know, and I GAIN WEIGHT!?!? My sanity is hanging by a thread today as I speak here now. Last night I kind of straied... well... I had a taco... I don't know how much of a 'stray' that might be considered, but I fear a much more diet killing stray is inevidible... Please help, I want this to work, but my body doesn't seem to agree. Any suggestions welcome. McDonalds becons to me now, I must fight the urge to comit ketosis suiside...

Also... I thought I might add this bit of info. I have been testing myself 2 times a week with ketosis sticks, and every time since I started doing this it has shown to be well into the ketosis state. Yet, I gain weight.

-nightWind
Sponsored Links