View Single Post
  #157   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-04, 11:48

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/194/150 Female 70 inches
BF:?/34%/25%
Progress: 8%

OK i have been doing this carb cycling for a while now and i started at 185 and i am down to 181. so 4 pound loss . and i have not been that strict i donw know why but I like you Monster can not get back in to the swing of things. so on tuesday i will start AGAIN with a carb down and go from there. i am hoping 20 grams of carbs and 1200 calories.

OK now that all that is said i want to get on a soap box for a momment, This IS a way of life and not a diet, so saying for the next 50 years ( i am 30 so i figure i got about 50 years left) I will never have cake i will never have bread or potatos again or a big mac to me is rediculus. and in my mind set it is better to learn how to deal with eating these things every once and a while now raher then get down to my goal wieght and have a carb free for all. If i learn now how to have One day of carbs or even one weekend, then disapline myself to get right back to this way of life i think it will be better then to tell my self that yummy carrot cake or lovely pastrie is never going to happen again.

Stepping off soap box - you may return to you normal lives LOL