View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-01-04, 23:19

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%
Default One Sweatin' Oldie........

Okay, exercise is a new venture for me, so here goes. If I have a log to keep track, maybe it will motivate me to do some everyday.
My first thing was,,,I bought a Richard Simmons DVD,,,Sweatin to the Oldies 3...and cracked up the first time I watched it..and the second,,and the third. But then when I saw the folks success stories on the end of it,,well, the guy that lost 704 pounds put me to shame!! So, one morning I got up and put on my sweats, and tennis shoes,,and moved the furniture in the family room. I could not believe it when it was over and I had done the whole workout!!!! NONSTOP!! Of course, I was having a meltdown afterwards, but I felt GREAT!! And so proud!
Well, that was two weeks ago, and I am still doing them 3 times a week, walking on alternate days. I can tell a difference too . This time the inches are coming off in all the right places. I have been back on Lc for about 6 weeks, and have already gone down two dress sizes! Dont know about the weight, as I am not weighing right now. Dont need that discouragement if its coming off slow.
But needless to say,,this grandmother of 13 is proud of herself!! And today, I started using weights. Just two pounds, but ya gotta start off slow!
I'll be postiing!!
Sponsored Links