#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-01-04, 15:33

Plan: LC BFL
Stats: 279/155/135 Female 5'5
BF:39/24/<20
Progress: 86%
Default Fit N Trim N Healthy N Thin

Fit N Trim N Healthy N Thin...

this is what im hoping to be!! i never know what to call these things.

so, i've been going to the gym for like a week and a 1/2. im so clueless & cant wait for Friday when i meet with a personal trainer. he's supposed to be good. we'll see. i read BFL, but dammed if i remember anything from it. u dont use it, u lose it, right?

so, prior to going to the gym, i walked everyday. i started small and worked my way up to 2 miles a day. its a breeze for me. i needed, wanted, thirsted for something more because this walk that used to wear me out and give me those little electric shocks in my legs and make me sweat like crazy was now no more strenuous than walking from the couch to the bathroom... or the kitchen. ha.

so, i've just been tinkering around the place basically. i've been going everyday, tho. i've been doing 25-45 minutes (depending on time) of cardio on one of those eliptical machines at like 4mph on level 3. that puts me right in my cardio zone for my target heart rate. (i really should quit smoking)

i've been using some of the machines for strength training, but again... have no frikken clue what the hell im supposed to be doing. i've been doing 1 for inner thighs, one for triceps, and 3 different ab ones. i think the ab ones are the only ones im doing right cuz man do they burn.

one day i did all the machines for all the muscles. man, that was boring as hell and took forever. which is why i've been working on my 3 "problem areas". i like cardio so much more than weights.

so, for the last few days, i've been walking my 2 miles still, but then 'running' 3 miles on that eliptical machine for a total of like 5 miles per day. its still not overwhelming, tho. so, im thinking about maybe taking some classes or something.. i dunno.

hopefully this trainer guy is not a moron who gives the same regimen to every1 and gives me something personalized and helps me to find some fun in it.

prolly wont update again till this weekend sometime and let ya know whats up. i use that bodycomp website... i wish it had an option to print out some exercizes that will meet my needs, kwim? that would be cool.

anyways, glad to be here... hopefully i can learn something from some of ya'lls logs... i started reading some of them, but i was confused. it looked like chemistry or something. ha
Sponsored Links