#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-01-04, 12:29
Queen of Bouncing

Plan: Temp - PSMF
Stats: 240/198/135 Female 63"
BF:Who Knows
Progress: 40%
Default Light My Fhyre

Well since I've started exercising I figure I better start a gym log.

I've started a walking/jogging program that I got from a link in one of the exercise forum posts. It is a 10 week program, 3 times a week that takes you from mostly walking to jogging 3 miles (or 30 minutes).

Last week was week 0, or maybe 0.5 I couldn't do their first week program in as it was called for, so I did 10 minutes of it and just finished the other 10 minutes with straight walking.

This week was week 1 of their program and I did it fine both Monday and today Made me pretty happy.

I also decided that this week I would start in with some light weight exercises on the alternate days (Tue, Thu & Sat with Sun totally off).

For now and probably the next few weeks I am only going to work my arms. Not because they are super bad or I don't want to work the other parts but because (to me anyway) they are an easy part of the body to work on and mostly what I want right now is to get into the habit of doing the exercises. Once I am in the habit I will start alternating the body parts

Hopefully this isn't a very bad way to go about it. To me it is very important to get into the habit of exercising. I like the jogging program because it gives me a goal to work for.
Sponsored Links