Old Sat, Jan-19-02, 14:24
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%
Cool

Thanks, ECopher!
Congratulations on surviving two birthday celebrations - well done! (And happy birthday!)
I survived my day out yesterday. It was a picnic in a park overlooking the sea at Alexandra Headlands, part of Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. Only one very minor problem - my cousin (in-law?) was about to put the dressing on the salad on the dressing so I said I'd have mine without thanks. When she questioned why, I said I can't eat sugar and she said it had no sugar, only honey. Of course I then said that honey is a sugar and she wanted to get into an argument about honey not being a sugar and good for you etc etc. I just laughed it off and said I can't eat honey either. Whew!
I coped okay at dessert time - still full I think or maybe the L-glutamine and chromium are having an effect. I hope so.
I had made some low carb brownies - my first effort - but they tasted kinda salty (I didn't add any salt) and, well, not much like brownies should taste. So I binned 'em and didn't take anything.
I have checked out Low Carb Luxury, thanks mate, their recipes look great. Maybe I'll get the brownies right next time.

Rosebud