View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-19-02, 09:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/165/140
BF:
Progress:
Default Not losing fast enough?

I started the Atkins diet on January 1st and I have lost 6 pounds. The weight came off in about 10 days. I have not lost an ounce since then. My diet consists of eggs, cheese, chicken, steak, prime rib, sausage, hamburger & bacon. When I need a snack, I grab a handful of macadamia nuts or almonds. I have also had a few servings of sugar free jello with whipped cream. I have not cheated and as far as I know, I have consumed NO sugar. I drink more water during the day at work than I do at home but I believe I am drinking enough water. I drink very little coffee but if I do, it is decaffinated. My one vice is diet pop - I just can't give it up and will admit that I can drink anywhere from 1 to 4 cans of pop a day. If it is the pop, what do I drink in replace of it? Is everyone drinking just water? I am desperate to lose weight. I have been so unhappy with what I weigh and disappointed in myself. I thought this diet would be simple to follow. What I need is someone to give me a two week menu to follow that consist of no elaborate hard to find foods or ingredients. Okay, so maybe that is asking for too much and I do realize that if I want to lose weight, I have to do some of the work myself but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links