View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-31-04, 06:57
based on real events

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198.5/190.5/135 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 13%

Some people get very unerved when someone goes and changes on them, and losing 25lbs is a big change, maybe you aren't the 'fattest' one now. Don't worry, they should come around and quite frankly, if they don't, then they are not worth having in your life.

When I lost weight after my second baby and went down to 115 -120, which is still a bit high for a 5ft. 2in female in her twenties, my family acted like I was anorexic! They told people I didn't eat anything, of course, these people were/are fat and have NEVER been an appropriate weight for there size. EVERYONE ragged at me.

ON the other side, one of my sisters, who lived in a different country, went down to 117 (same height as me) and I was SHOCKED senseless when I saw her, it did unerve me, she didn't warn me she just showed up with those skinny legs...I own up to being jealous initially, but was pleased as punch after it sunk in (took a few days!) I remember being concerned for her too, but I think that is because my memories of her was a fat girl, not a skinny one, so to me she lost weight overnight LOL

Be who you are and hopefully they will come around!