View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Aug-28-04, 06:17

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%
Thumbs up Yes yes yes

Back in 2002 when i add lower back pain and didnt quit know that my pelvic needed reajustement due to being an idiot and lifting 400 pounds squats and deadlifts with horrible forms.

I could not run, nor jump, nor do any other form of cardio without pain, and couldnt train at all.

So i started swimming and add gained a great amount of weight at that time, 231 pounds to be exact.

I started with 10 minutes and moved up to 30 minutes 5 times a week, anyone that has been swimming knows that its pertty intense.

I did the CKD at that time and swimming got me into ketosis real fast it was unbeleivable.

Right now i can train again and do stairmaster and cross country skiing machine, plus light weight training, and of course i still keep some swimming twice a week cause its a great exercice, and if you are sore from training, muscle sorness then swimming can really help un tense the muscles.

Swimming with a good mix of cardio and weight training will get you thin and even more important in great shape.

Great post btw and great subject.