#12   ^
Old Sat, Aug-28-04, 02:24
Registered Member

Plan: my own LC/LC
Stats: 132// Female 5feet 2 inches
BF:huh?
Progress: 0%
Unhappy

I can totally relate to all you binge eaters out there. wow im so amazed at all the great stories and info i am finding at this sight. i have looked online so much but not once found a site with so many people like me.
ive been struggling with Binge eating and an eating disorder for almost 5 years now. it scares me to hear about failed LCing because im so worried this will just be another eating disorder trap for me. I hope not ??

I just have to say that you're not alone, and for once I dont feel alone! so thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your stories! id like to get started on LCing WOE but i cant seem to get that PUSH start!! any help?! any advice?? i want to work out a lot and gain a lot of muscle, losing weight, but i cant seem to get a diet down that allows me enough energy to go work out. i usually get stuck with not eating till way late, binge eating till i cant stop (then i sure dont wanna make it to the gym and feel worse). i cant get it right. Good luck to everyone and please help and feel free to write me!!