#13   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 15:19
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/185/150
BF:35
Progress: 0%
Default it is THURSDAY

Thank God for weekends, I am glad we have 1 day left of work, I am TIRED! I could sleep for hours. I just came home quick have to go back yo work again tonight. Ive been at work since 8 am will be there till 7pm. I smell like a giant onion, yuck.
Anyways, I ate at Mc D today for b fast I had an english muffin, but I know that I cannot have no more carbs today. I wonder what an e. muffin is??? Oh well, I am disappointed with myself, I weighed myself and I gained a pound, I am so mad that I did that because I just preached to you about weighing only once a week, and what do I do????????? DUMB! But I am not too upset about the results like I said a pound can come and go so fast its all in how you feel ya know?
I think I am going to eat that taco salad again today, I dont know yet, I miss being home to eat.
Tonight after work I am going to a ballet, it is a New York Ballet Company, performing Cinderella, my daughter is so excited. I am too. Theres not much to do around here. I live in a tiny town, at around 9pm the roads are bare, its really pathetic, and boring. We are going to Orlando in March I am so looking forward to it I cannot wait!! BLAH, BLAH, Blah! Well you are fun to talk to what can I say?
You made me laugh, thay visual image of your boss chowing down all day and you with your pork rinds, I hopr your cubicles come soon.