#12   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 12:29
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS started 1/7/2002
Stats: 180/170/140
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hey Annah,
Yum...That taco salad sounds great. Will try that this weekend. Last nite I had a chicken leg and thigh..That was it. Not really hungry at nites. Breakfast tda was 2 hard boiled eggs, 4 little park sausages. I had been eating brown-n-serve sausage and noticed it had carbs. So i found Parks brn n serve. No carbs. I think maybe the sausges I was getting from the diner every morning might have had carbs and sugar. So, I bring my own and pop them in the microwave at work. I just went to a German deli for lunch. I got rosemary ham and havarati cheese. Just rolled the ham around the cheese. Not bad. Got enuf to snack on while I'm at work. Thats my worst time to eat. My boss sits here and eats ALL day long...Junk food. I don't want the junk food, but he makes me think of food and want to eat. So I have a bag of pork rinds here for emergencies. If it wasn't for him, I'd be happy with what I planned on eating all day. We're in a new office, as I told u ystda, so we are still waiting for them to come build cubes around us. Big walls,,,,,I don't want to see what he's eating all day. And ,mind u, he is HUGE....He just refuses to diet. Sorry for rambling...See ? we have something else in common..LOL.....Talk to you later,,,have fun at work....