View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 04:35

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160
BF:
Progress:
Default Atkins? I dont get it. I follow a genetic diet.

I dont really understand the preoccupation with dieting. There is really no need to diet.

You just need to ask yourself a simple common sense question.

Who is are closest genetic relative in the mammal family?

What does there intestinal tract look like?

What do they eat?

What does the intestinal tract of a meat eating mammal look like?

What do they eat?

Which most resembles my in physiology and genetic make up?

The closest human relative on the genetic tree is the Chimp.
99.8 percent genetic match

The have a long intestinal tract very much like the human one.

They mostly eat high fiber complex carbs, with a fairly minimal amount of protien. Mostly nuts and seed and ants.

High protien meating eating mammals have short intestinal tracts and a very highly acidic stomach to digest the protien, both things humans lack.

We are most like Chimps so are diet should me more like a chimps and less like a tigers. Milk should also be left out of the diet as we are the only species who continues to go for the teet after we learn to eat real food. Bizzare really when u think about it. If you couldnt buy it in the store you would be down on your knees under a cow.

No big mystery here.

Diets also do not work because thier is a high degree of biodifferentation in the needs of the micro and macro nutrients between people. Unless you have a work up done by someone trained in this, you dont know exatcly what ratio you need, But a super high protien diet just does not make any sense genetically for most people.

I welcome others thoughts on this.

VegieMax
Sponsored Links