View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 00:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/168/140
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default Back from solitary

Whew, I started a group and can hardly participate! My internet connection has been up and down for weeks and now they finally tell me that its fixed! Woo Hoo!

I know its late but welcome thinknthin! I to am a dedicated workout junkie. For my exercise I do most of it in the gym with cardio classes, a personal trainer for weights and then being the freak that I am I constantly train for upcoming triathlons.

I dont like taking my measurements because they are always bigger than what I feel they should be. I am willing to live with the fact that I am scale obsessed. Every morning rain, shine or freezing cold I am out in the garage getting on that scale. I'm so obsessed that my cat has picked up my sick scale behavior. I get on weigh and then when I'm done she gets on and I tell her the weight as if she knows what I am saying and then I advise her of how fat she is, on a daily basis (we both should seek professional help!)

Anyway, bikini question... I need to find a bikini top that is going to fit me, I'm a 36-38 DD with a much smaller bottom. Has anyone seen suits for people that are really not proportioned well? Not only do I want the airbrushed model body but I gotta add my own specific quirks to the mix.

Hey Agonycat what happened to ya?

Ok TTFN
Shannon