#11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-16-02, 21:16
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/185/150
BF:35
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Hello

I am glad you read some of my menus, do you have a journal, with menus, I tend to run out of ideas, but today I had an awesome supper, I was at work until 7:30pm so I had to eat there for supper. Anyways I had a taco salad YUMMY!!!! It was great, I took hamburger put shredded cheese on top, with some lettuce and black olives, I mix in some taco sauce. WOW was it good.
I am so sorry that you are so close to the tragedy. I cannot imagine how you must feel. I know that I am very insecure now in my life. The skies are so open, you know. I am so sad for you and all that you have to see every day in your city. New Yorkians are real strong people and really showed America how they care and came together, that is really a wonderful thing to see. I heard on the news now that there was a shooting at MLK High School, I am so sad when I hear the news. I just wish people would love each other and quit fighting and hating, you know? I guess thats life
ANYWAYS now that I am so sad, I will try to change the subject, WOE means Way Of Eating or WOL Way Of Life. Well I am going to watch 20/20, talk to ya later BYE BURRRRRR I am freezing, bye now