Thread: The 180 barrier
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Aug-23-04, 14:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/146.8/139 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%

You're both right. I wonder why I stay where I am. Another "fear" issue to sort out I suppose. It's not that I am looking while I am still in this relationship, don't misunderstand me.

There are a few good points in the current situation but each day it gets closer to the end. I say "counselling" he says "why, there's nothing wrong" But that's a whole other issue not related to weight issue.....

It's not that I would rather be with someone not right for me than be alone. He's an old habit.... lots of years invested and I'm not a quitter. I keep trying to fix things but he just doesn't see the problems (refuses to see them, is threatened by them... or perhaps threatened by the new more self confident and outgoing me). Why is that?

Why do people ignore what is so obviously right in front of them? Why do people say there's no problem right after hearing "I am not happy" from their SO?

More questions than answers as always. I came right out and said "my needs are not being met in this relationship" response: nada. How do you ignore that?

I still have a child to consider in all of this. They have a love/hate relationship too. Typical for a teen though.

Boy have I ever wandered off topic here!!! I did start with breaking through barriers though, I just continued with more and more barriers. Thanks for reading all of my rambles.

Julie