#7   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 21:18
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/185/150
BF:35
Progress: 0%
Smile Hi Buddy

I am not on line at work. I work at our family business, its a pizza place. I used to work for NorthWest Airlines, but was permenately laid off due to the crisis on 9-11.

I weighed 135lbs before getting pregnant with my daughter. I was gestational diabetic, so I ended up gaining 100lbs. It was horrible. I stayed 200lbs for about a year, and slowly lost weight, finally getting down to around 155lbs, by doing slim fast and other low fat starvation diets. I gained back 30lbs back and have stayed between 180-185 for a very long time now. I am 5'81/2". I am 30, just turned in November, and I am sick and tired of being overweight. I was tired all the time and crabby. I hated to cook, so I would grab something fast to eat. I started this in the beginning of January, in fact today is my 14th day. I think I am going to stay on Induction another couple of weeks. I am almost afraid to go to the next phase. I have never done this woe before. How long have you been doing this. I know you said you started before the holidays.

Well can't wait to hear from you again!! Take care