View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 15:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 128/114/114
BF:
Progress: 100%

Mmmmm sausage and egg muffins sound great will give them a go.
I am on maintenance now and can get away with one apple or a decent portion of strawbs a day without gaining. Whilst I was losing I had them just occasionally but you only need a very small amount of fruit to flavour each muffin.

I use Hermesetas Gold granulated sweetener at the moment but am researching a 100% natural sweetener you can bake with - not tried it yet - will keep you posted. I hate using aspartame, Ace K, saccharin or any other chemical sweetener due to the health risks but I still like sweet things now and then and there ain't much choice!

Re; post about almond flour - it is ground almonds and all supermarkets sell it. Macro sells it in bulk and it's a lot cheaper. as do Julian Graves (if you have one in your area, they sell nuts etc.)
Diet coke apparently stalls half who use it and doesn't affect weight loss in the other half. It does contain aspartame though which a lot of people avoid as they feel it is unnatural and causes health problems. I try and avoid it as much as possible.
Bye for now

Cocoabear