Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 02:30
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%
Unhappy Oh dear, oh dear!

What a miserable day I have had!
I worked an evening shift yesterday; my first full shift since I hurt my back several months ago. My back seemed (and probably is) so much better that I thought I could handle a full ICU shift.
So when I woke this morning with one very sore back, I was not only sore but very disappointed. Then my stupid scales refused to tell me anything good and so the pity party was on.
Chocolate!!!
My dearly beloved brought me home a 75g choccie bar when we were only 2 or 3 days into this WOE.
"You've been so good you deserve it - anyway one little chocolate won't hurt you."
Men!
Or this man, anyway.
He acted so hurt and offended when I tried to toss it, that I cast it into the back of the freezer.
I discovered today that chocolate thaws really well in the microwave. Such a pity that I didn't toss it the next day; I should also have tossed the cooking chocolate that was still in the fridge...
Well I did toss the last ½ packet of the cooking stuff. (Only a desperate chocoholic hoes into the cooking chocolate - kinda like an alcoholic and the cooking sherry.)
Meanwhile I am disgusted with myself. Two weeks and I've already fallen off the wagon.
Deep sigh.
I guess I'll take Scarlett's advice. Tomorrow is another day.
(I know she said something like that, don't remember the exact words.)

Rosebud
Sponsored Links