View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Aug-17-04, 05:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/203/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hi Byebye30,

You caught me LOL yes I am getting very discouraged. I lost the 15 #s then got very excited to see more come off and I have been at a stand-still since then. I was just telling my daughter this morning that I was going to quit this diet since it completely stopped working for me. Then I got your letter...thanks!!

I dont know why I am not losing anything i am doing everything right. I have looked into the South Beach Diet which has more variety but I had acess to the Atkins diet so I started that one instead. South Beach looks better to me though so I am going back and forth with the thoughts on it right now. Just discouraged thats all. My daughter is doing this with me and she is not losing either...she lost 10#s then nothing since. I wonder what I could do to jump start the lose so I would feel better about continuing on with it?? I wonder if anyone has any suggestions to this one....I am really ready to just give it up, struggling with it right now alot. I want to see weight loss LOL

Thanks for checking in with me...I havent been on the site for a couple days now and that was a good thing, it brought me back LOL Thanks!

CompChick